SPG aims to bridge the gap between industry and academia by developing solutions in the fields of signal/image/video processing, computer/machine vision, artificial intelligence and control systems. The main objectives are:
- To conduct a state of the art research in the areas related to signal/image/video processing and control systems.
- To develop indigenous solutions for vision-based problems faced by local industries (quality inspection, growth/process analysis, and monitoring etc.).
- To train human resource by conducting seminars/workshops in the related areas.
- To provide consultancy/supervisory services.
Signal and Audio
Digital Signal Processing
Speech Signal Processing
Adaptive and Non-linear Prediction
Statistical Signal Processing
Wavelets and Filter Banks
Image and Video
Image and Video Processing
Content-based Image Retrieval
Pattern Analysis and Classification
Crowd Behavior Analysis
Robotics and Control
Non-linear Control Systems
Non-linear System Identification
Multi-agent Networked Systems
- A machine vision system for visually impaired people
- Headcount system and face recognizer
- Non-linear System Identification in Control of Flapping Wing Micro Air Vehicles
- Cooperative Tracking Control of Networked Robotic Systems
- Non-blind and Blind Watermarking
- Android Applications
- Child Lost and Found
- CIIT Tour Guide
- CIIT Faculty Café Menu
- CIIT GPA Calculator
- Leaf Color Chart (LCC) for Rice Crop
- Tasbeeh Counter
- Business Card Scanner